Get a verifiable 10% winter discount on:
- Tree & Shrub Removals
- Shade & Ornamental Tree Pruning
- Stump Removal
How do we do this?
- Fewer leaves = less clean up = less labor!
- The frozen ground lets us get closer to trees, which reduces the cost of labor.
- We have a staff of dedicated professionals that enjoy working outdoors.
- Our discounted rates allow our staff to work year-round.
How are we different?
- We own a unique matting system that allows us to create and drive our equipment on a “plastic road”. This allows us to get our equipment to those hard to reach places on your property and protect your lawn from ruts.
- We maintain a list of properties that we work on during the winter and after the snow has melted away, we will come back and provide a final raking to ensure that any remaining debris from our winter services is removed.
Our winter tree care checklist:
- Schedule a consultation visit with one of our Plant Health Care Staff to inspect your trees for any disease, insect or nutrient deficiencies which could compromise the tree.
- Call one of our ISA Certified Arborists to complete a pre-inspection of your trees before winter weather hits.
- Order your recommended pruning services to improve the storm worthiness and health of your trees before wind or snow and ice accumulation are in the forecast!